Accordingly, Tong Thi Phong and Dang Thi Ngoc Thinh were relieved from their positions as NEC vice chairwomen, while Pham Minh Chinh, Ngo Xuan Lich, Uong Chu Luu, Phung Quoc Hien, Tran Van Tuy, Nguyen Hanh Phuc, Le Vinh Tan, and Le Quoc Phong were relieved from their posts as NEC members.
On the same day, a resolution approving the State President’s proposal on relieving certain members of the Defence and Security Council was passed with 449 out of 452 deputies present at the sitting voting in favour, or 93.54 percent of all deputies.
Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan, Ngo Xuan Lich, and Pham Binh Minh were relieved from their posts as Defence and Security Council members.
The resolutions took effect as soon as they were approved by the legislature.
Earlier, on behalf of the NA Standing Committee, member Nguyen Thi Thanh reported to the legislative body on the outcomes of group discussions on the relief of several NEC vice chairpersons and members, and Defence and Security Council members.
New NA and NEC Chairman Vuong Dinh Hue reported to the legislature on the explanation and acquisition of opinions from NA deputies on the relief of several NEC Vice chairpersons and members.
State President Nguyen Xuan Phuc presented a report on the explanation and acquisition of opinions from NA deputies on the relief of several Defence and Security Council members.
- Trump National Security Council Aide to Resign From Post Ahead of Impeachment Testimony
- EXCLUSIVE: Obama Holdovers Still In Dozens Of Key National Security Council Jobs
- Dual nationality lawmaker denied membership of Vietnam’s National Assembly
- UK election: What is the Democratic Unionist Party and could DUP block Brexit?
- 24 elected unopposed in BDC polls in Kashmir
- US election glossary: A-Z guide to political jargon
- Cricket Buzz: Azhar elected president of Hyderabad Cricket Association
- Kwara NUJ allegedly flouts National President, Police orders
- Economic Advisory Council and related matters: Buhari acted constitutionally
- EU election: Turnout highest in 20 years
- EU election: Surge for Greens and euroskeptics, losses for centrist blocs
- PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc talks about “dual responsibility” after Vietnam elected to UNSC
Several National Election Council Vice Chairpersons, members relieved from posts have 335 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.