The promotions have been carried out through many activities and digital platforms, including an online travel photo contest, and cultural promotion and tourism stimulation events such as “Korean Culture Days 2021in Quang Nam” in Hoi An ancient city from April 10-11.
Many other activities are scheduled to be held in the framework of Korea Movie Day 2021, which will take place in central Da Nang city and the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho on April 17 and 18, and from April 24-25, respectively, and a festival to stimulate tourism demand and introduce culinary culture in Hanoi on April 17 and 18.
KTO Chief Representative in Vietnam Park Jong-sun said he hoped these cultural events will contribute to increasing the interest and love of Vietnamese people for Korean tourism in particular and the RoK in general.
The RoK has been carefully preparing to welcome Vietnamese tourists and international friends as soon as the COVID-19 pandemic is kept under control, he added.
- Tourism is responsible for nearly one tenth of the world’s carbon emissions
- Two more activists jailed as Vietnam steps up crackdown on dissidents
- How Hiking May Hold the Key to Slovenia’s Tourism Future
- Tourism – main driver of Thailand’s economy: official
- Our View: Tax increase bills would hurt Guam's economy, tourism industry
- News.Az — Your Window to the RegionAzerbaijan's Foreign Minister meets Vietnam Vice FM
- Azerbaijan, Vietnam note great potential for increasing trade turnover
- Why the internet is going crazy over a bridge in Vietnam
- 'Kidnapped' Vietnam oil exec withdraws life sentence appeal
- Chilling photos reveal world’s most morbid ‘dark tourism’ sites where visitors go to marvel at mummies, mass graves and death camps
- Extended visa-free entry to Belarus to boost country's tourism infrastructure
- Over five million visitors welcomed as tourism sector enjoys bumper year
RoK further stimulates tourism in Vietnam have 285 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.