Under the proposal, Secretary of the Party Central Committee Le Minh Khai and Secretary of the Party Committee of Hai Phong city Le Van Thanh are nominated for the deputy PM posts.
Phan Van Giang, member of the Politburo of the 13th Party Central Committee and Chief of General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army and Deputy Defence Minister is proposed to become Defence Minister.
Bui Thanh Son, member of the Party Central Committee and Deputy Foreign Minister is introduced to the position of Foreign Minister.
Pham Thi Thanh Tra, member of the Party Central Committee, Deputy Minister of Home Affairs, and deputy head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Organisation is nominated for the post of Minister of Home Affairs.
Le Minh Hoan, member of the Party Central Committee and Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development is proposed to the position of Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development.
Nguyen Thanh Nghi, member of the Party Central Committee and Deputy Minister of Construction is introduced to become Minister of Construction; while
Hau A Lenh, member of the Party Central Committee, Vice President and General Secretary of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee is nominated for the position of Minister-Chairman of the Government Committee for Ethnic Affairs.
Tran Van Son, member of the Party Central Committee and Standing Vice Chairman of the Government Office is proposed to the position of Minister-Chairman of the Government Office.
Ho Duc Phoc, member of the Party Central Committee and State Auditor General is introduced to take the position of Finance Minister; and Nguyen Kim Son, member of the Party Central Committee and Director of the National University-Hanoi is proposed to become Minister of Education and Training.
Nguyen Hong Dien, member of the Party Central Committee and deputy head of the Party Central Committee’s Commission for Information and Education is suggested for the post of Minister of Industry and Trade.
Doan Hong Phong, member of the Party Central Committee and Secretary of the Party Committee of Nam Dinh province is nominated for the position of Government Inspector General.
The same day, legislators discussed the nominations in groups and the discussion outcomes will be announced on April 8 morning. Then the deputies will cast their secret votes on the approval of the nominations.
- Economy Minister Sulík is the most trustworthy cabinet member
- As it happened: PM Modi's Union Cabinet expansion
- Lebanon PM designate recuses himself from forming new cabinet
- Biden to Name First Cabinet Members Tuesday
- Tom Hanks, Billy Porter And Joanne Rogers Named Cabinet Members For Tree Of Life’s Rebuilding Campaign
- Biden to Name 1st Cabinet Members Tuesday
- British PM to outline new virus lockdown system
- BoJo Is in 'Difficult Balancing Act' if Stays on as Both PM and Conservative Leader, Professor Says
- Cabinet reshuffle: 7 reasons to be worried about Boris Johnson's power-grab new team
- Joe Biden’s Cabinet takes shape, John Kerry named Climate Envoy
- Watch Live: Joe Biden introduces new members of national security, foreign policy teams
- Cher presents Billboard Icon Award to 'music legend and friend' Garth Brooks at 2020 Billboard Awards in LA
PM presents nominations for new Cabinet members to NA have 505 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.