|Prime Minister Nguyen Tan Dung|
The Prime Minister has signed a decision to appoint Mr Pham Binh Minh, Dao Viet Trung and Nguyen Van Tho as Deputy Ministers of Foreign Affairs.
Meanwhile, Mr Tran The Ngoc will take over the position of Deputy Minister of Natural Resources and the Environment, and Mr Le manh Hung will be appointed Deputy Minister of Transport.
The Prime Minister has signed retirement decisions for two Deputy Ministers of Training and Education, namely Mr Nguyen Van Vong and Mrs Dang Huynh Mai. Another official to retire is Mrs Chau Hue Cam, Deputy Minister of Trade.
In early August this year, the Prime Minister also appointed over 20 Deputy Ministers, including 7 Deputy Ministers of Trade, 6 Deputy Ministers of Information and Media and 4 Deputy Ministers of Culture, Sports and Tourism.
Translated by Vu Hung
- Japan PM Abe to keep key ministers in posts in cabinet reshuffle
- New cabinet to be in office by June if polls held in Feb
- New Zealand PM announces cabinet reshuffle
- Embattled Greek PM Alexis Tsipras revamps Cabinet for post-bailout push
- Japanese PM Shinzo Abe to retain key ministers in posts in cabinet reshuffle
- Deep South conflict tops agenda as Malaysian PM visits Thailand
- Cabinet reshuffle: 4G leaders now helming two-thirds of ministries
- 'Leaked' document of Malaysia's full Cabinet line-up holds few surprises
- When will Mahathir hand over to Anwar?
- VIETNAM POLITICAL NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 31
- Lord Callaghan
PM appoints 3 new Deputy Ministers of Foreign Affairs have 227 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.