Ho Van Nhiep, chairman of Ta Rut Commune in Dakrong District, said that the people aged between 2 and 51 are from A Dang and Ta Rut 1 villages.
A quarantine site for Covid-19 prevention in Vietnam
On April 18, they came to Laos to join the Arieu Ping Festival in Sa Muoi District in Salavan Province. During the stay, they had close contact with many of their relatives. On April 26, they were found returning home to Ta Rut Commune by their neighbours. On the following day, they were sent to a local quarantine site. At present, all of them display no Covid-19-suspected systems. They will have to experience a 14-day quarantine, while people who came into close contact with them have to quarantine themselves at home.
- It Is Impossible to Evict 24 Million Illegal Aliens
- Protesting the Protestors; Nationwide Rally to Stop Illegal Immigration
- Illegal Aliens Want A Better Life, So They Protest After Breaking the Law?
- Marching In Support of Illegal Activity
- Should Illegal Immigrants be Allowed?
- Studies of Illegal Drug Users and Legalization Issues
- Planning Your High School Reunion Has Never Been Easier with Online People Searches
- Lovely Laos
- Arizona Bihsops Want America To Show 'Compassion' To Illegal Aliens
- May 1: Illegal Immigration Day Defused!
- Can We Really Afford 24 Million Illegal Aliens in the United States
- Expert: Healthcare for Illegal Aliens Would Drive Migration of Foreigners ‘with Serious Health Problems’ to U.S.
- Supporting Illegal Immigration Is NOT Christian
- Love Illegal Aliens as You Would a Neighborhood Dog Who Killed Your Cat
- Does It Makes Sense to Protest the Illegal Immigration Protestors?
- Homosexual Illegal Aliens and AIDS Crisis Issues Discussed
- The Emotional Subject of Illegal Immigration
- What Do We Do With 24 Million Illegal Aliens
- Kick Out Illegal Aliens and Congress
- 60% of Illegal Aliens Come From Mexico
People in Quang Tri illegally enter Laos have 302 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.