The event attracted the participation of more than 50 enterprises operating in the city and surrounding provinces.
The job offers focus on the fields of business, accounting, marketing, sale, delivery, production, retail and catering services.
Many enterprises also introduced labor cooperation internship programs abroad in the fields of mechanics, construction, food processing, electronic assembly, packaging and agriculture with an average salary of over 28 million VND (1,216 USD) per month.
Yes Center Director Nguyen Quang Cuong said that the new feature of this year’s program is that the center signed a plan to coordinate with the police force and the Military Command of the city to offer jobs for demobilized soldiers and public security soldiers who complete their obligations.
The center also has a program for workers who have completed their overseas labor contracts (especially workers returning from the Republic of Korea under the ES program and from Japan under the IM Japan program) to help them stabilize their lives.
- N.Y. cop mag listing Finer paying jobs
- Laurene Powell Jobs and Robin Hood Fund Give $16 Million for N.Y. Schools
- Shine light on secret subsidies: Corporations that want breaks from City Hall must produce jobs
- County clerk in line to nab city position
- Veto ends city worker residency battle
- New York Mets baseball team holds six job fairs for 700 positions available in 2010 season
- 2,000 teacher jobs could be cut absent fair share of stimulus cash, Chancellor Joel Klein warns
- Court officer's pop-up egg cream shop is city's latest sweet sensation
- Bronx steps up battle against proposed sugar tax; Taxing low-income families isn't fair
- PATAKI DOES A JOB ON THE WORKING CLASS
Over 10,000 job vacancies introduced at HCM City’s job fair 2021 have 263 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.