Under the recently-launched people's committee-supported Beauty of Lao Cai programme, discounts of 10-70% will be offered for different tourism services in the province, including entrance tickets to tourism destinations, food and drink as well as accommodation services.
Tourists in Sapa, Lao Cai
All companies which join the campaign have pledged to apply the discount and ensure their product and service quality. The programme will also include various activities for visitors such as a flower and brocade festival in Sapa, a Sapa cultural and tourism fair to be held in Hanoi, a carnival for tourism connection among Ninh Binh, Hue, Danang and Hoi An and spiritual tours to Thuong and Bao Ha temples. According to Ha Van Thang, director of the provincial Department of Culture, Sports and Tourism, the province has tried to ensure safety for visitors amid the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic while providing good services. "The recent survey from the Vietnam Tourism Advisory Board indicated that Lao Cai now stands fourth among the 15 most attractive spots in Vietnam," Thang said. Last year, Lao Cai held two tourism stimulation campaigns in May and October, which helped to lure more travellers. This was among activities to help recover the local tourism sector after being hit by Covid-19. The room occupancy rate at local hotels for the coming Reunification Day and May Day holidays has reached almost 100%.
- Donald Trump has made the right enemies in 1st 100 days: Column
- Tourism-driven California cities wrestle with vacation rentals
- Audit rips NY's advertising campaign
- Tech tries to get Trump's ear after shunning him during campaign
- State budget boosts Brevard tourism and arts, hits lagoon and colleges
- Delaware lawyer, firm caught up in tale of lost treasure
- 100 days, 10 questions to election
- Money men: Who are the biggest donors to Mitt Romney's presidential campaign?
- Drive to expand public campaign financing fizzles
- Lawmakers add relatives to campaign payrolls
- PACs spend over $150,000 to support EPISD bond
- Republicans pulling Trump support, Christie remains quiet
Over 100 Lao Cai firms support tourism stimulus campaign have 344 words, post on dtinews.vn at April 22, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.