The restaurant owner said that sweet snails in his restaurant have diverse types, leading a higher price.
The penalty was imposed on the restaurant that has not provided food safety certificate and its price list is not clear and obvious to a consumer, causing customer confusion.
On April 23, customer Le Anh Van, a tourist from Hanoi who owns the Facebook account Van Le made a complaint of the overpricing of sweet snail which was at VND1.8 million per kilo ($78.4) at the Thap Ba 86 restaurant located at the No.29 on Pham Van Dong Street in Nha Trang City.
The interdisciplinary inspection team of Nha Trang City conducted an inspection at the restaurant on the morning of April 26. Afterwards, the local functional unit ordered the restaurant to close temporarily for violating food safety and rules for requesting medical certifications from employees.
Thap Ba 86 restaurant
By Van Ngoc – Translated by Kim Khanh
- Inspectors found violations relating to over VND31tril and 3,400ha of land in first half of year
- Coronavirus live updates: U.S. surpasses 4 million coronavirus cases
- Violations of land regulations decrease
- Coronavirus live updates: Health-order violators in Marin County can be fined up to $10,000
- Gatherings Limited, Violators Face Fines: Anne Arundel Order
- Coronavirus live updates: Worldwide case count hits 15 million
- Not following health rules in Marin County? You could pay fines up to $10,000
- HKSAR gov't strongly condemns blatant violation of prohibition on group gathering regulation
- Woman fined for spreading fake news on COVID-19
- Reopened After Coronavirus Violations, Market Fixes Infractions
Nha Trang restaurant fined VND13.25 million for administrative violations have 243 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.