The project has been implemented with a goal of improving traffic, water drainage and urban beauty.
The Nguyen Huu Canh Street upgrading project is expected to contribute to reducing traffic congestion and flooding in the street over the past ten years as well as ease traffic pressure at the eastern gateway to the city.
By Quoc Hung- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Dien Bien wants to prioritize airport upgrade
- Ask A Reporter: What Ever Happened To My Participatory Budgeting Project?
- Project bB: Building For Boost
- How I Bought California’s First Street-Legal GT-R
- Project NSX Tests Tyres at Tsukuba
- Project NSX: Fujitsubo Headers Are In
- Project bB: Completing The Conversion
- Markets Right Now: Stocks veer broadly lower on Wall Street
- Project NSX: The Addiction Deepens
- Saying Sayonara: Project NSX’s Last Drive In Japan
Nguyen Huu Canh Street upgrading project to be completed on April 30 have 206 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.