Accordingly, the organising board presented five first prizes to the performances of artists from the Vietnam Circus Federation, the Vietnam Circus and Vaudeville School, and the Phuong Nam Art Theatre.
In addition, ten second and three third prizes were awarded to other outstanding works.
Speaking at the closing ceremony, Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Ta Quang Dong affirmed that the competition contributed to honouring the artists, actors and actresses who have enthusiastically and passionately devoted themselves to the country's circus.
He also expressed his hope that the artists will continue to nurture and spread their love for circus art, together contributing to the development of Vietnamese culture in the integration period.
Taking place from April 22-27, the 2021 National Circus Talent Competition featured the participation of nearly 100 artists from five art troupes including the Vietnam Circus Federation, the Hanoi Circus and Vaudeville Theatre, the Vietnam Circus and Vaudeville School, the Phuong Nam Art Theatre, and the Long An Provincial Centre for Arts and Culture.
- UNN would continue to honour academic excellence, hardwork — VC
- Simon Cowell as judge on Britain's Got Talent
- Eminem thanks the Oscars for giving him 'another shot, another opportunity' to perform... 18-years after his win for Lose Yourself
- Jameela Jamil Responds to Backlash Over Role In New Voguing Competition Series
- Waheeda Rehman Honoured With Kishore Kumar Award By Madhya Pradesh Government, See Pics
- Six Nations: talking points from a stormy second weekend
- Vietnamese film industry faces shortage of talents
- Jennifer Lopez, Shakira give epic performance at Super Bowl 2020 halftime show
- Magnus Bradbury in for Scotland at No 8 against England in Six Nations
- Women's Ashes 2017-18: Australia announce 13-member squad for T20Is
National Circus Talent Competition honours 18 excellent performances have 269 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.