Accordingly, Sr. Lt. Gen. Phan Van Giang, Politburo member, member of the Standing Board of the Central Military Commission, Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People's Army and Deputy Minister of National Defense, was appointed Defense Minister.
Standing Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Bui Thanh Son; Deputy Minister of Home Affairs Pham Thi Thanh Tra; Deputy Minister of Agriculture and Rural Development Le Minh Hoan; Deputy Minister of Construction Nguyen Thanh Nghi; and Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung were also named leaders of their respective ministries.
Vice President and Secretary General of the Vietnam Fatherland Front Central Committee Hau A Lenh was assigned to serve as Minister and Chairman of the Committee for Ethnic Minority Affairs; Standing Vice Chairman of the Government Office Tran Van Son now Minister and Chairman of the Government Office; Auditor General of the State Audit Office Ho Duc Phoc now Minister of Finance; Director of the Vietnam National University, Hanoi Nguyen Kim Son now Minister of Education and Training; Vice Chairman of the Party Central Committee's Information and Education Commission Nguyen Hong Dien now Minister of Industry and Trade; and Secretary of the Nam Dinh provincial Party Committee and head of the NA deputies' delegation of Nam Dinh Doan Hong Phong now Inspector General of the Government Inspectorate.
The resolution took effect upon the NA's approval.
- Nitish Kumar, 2 deputy CMs, 12 other ministers to take oath today; Amit Shah to attend
- First Cabinet meet of new Bihar govt. approves 5-day legislature session
- 21 new Ministers inducted into Modi Cabinet
- Mali appoints ex-defence minister as transition govt leader
- PetroVietnam has new chairman of members’ council
- Housing market mini-boom sees mortgage approvals soar to new 13-year high after coronavirus stamp duty holiday
- PM starts working with newly-appointed health minister
- Vietnam appoints new science minister
- Economy Minister Sulík is the most trustworthy cabinet member
- The small-town takeout store worker who won over New Zealand -- and the world
- Four JD(U) leaders take oath as Cabinet Ministers of Bihar
- New Zealand's Jacinda Ardern appoints country's first Indigenous female foreign minister
NA approves appointment of 12 new ministers, Gov’t members have 347 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.