Amid the complicated development of the pandemic, the Tay Ninh provincial Border Guard Command has implemented various measures to control immigration and prevent illegal border crossings so as to curb the spread of the disease in the community.
Currently, the provincial Border Guard Command is maintaining 129 anti-COVID-19 checkpoints and 12 border stations. Since the beginning of the year, the unit has detected and settled 135 cases of illegal border crossings.
The delegation also visited checkpoints run by the Phuoc Chi Border Post and the Border Post of Moc Bai International Border Gate. On this occasion, the delegates also presented gifts to troops on duty in the border areas.
Meeting with the Tay Ninh provincial People's Committee and Border Guard Command, Vice Admiral Nam applauded the COVID-19 prevention and control work of the province over the past time, while requesting them to be ready to deal with any circumstances, closely work with authorities at all levels to raise public's awareness of disease prevention and strictly control the border areas.
Translated by Minh Anh
- PM holds phone talks with RoK President Moon on COVID-19 prevention, control
- PM holds phone talks with RoK President on COVID-19 prevention, control
- Hanoi rolls out fines for violations of COVID-19 prevention regulations
- City to set up 62 booths for COVID-19 prevention and control
- UNFPA assists Vietnam in COVID-19 prevention and control
- How Do COVID-19 Swab Tests Work? Unpleasant Illustration Reveals All
- Military units boost Covid-19 prevention and control work
- Meaningful gifts sent to troops contribute to Covid-19 prevention
- HCM City establishes 62 posts for COVID-19 prevention
- Vietnam and Laos join hands in Covid-19 prevention and control
- COVID-19: we ‘ll work with affected states to identify cases- NCDC
- COVID-19: We’ll work with affected states to identify cases – NCDC
MND inspects COVID-19 prevention and control work in Tay Ninh province have 280 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 9, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.