Chairing the meeting in Ho Chi Minh City was Major General Nguyen Hong Son, the hospital director while Mayor of Leipzig Burkhard Jung presided over the event in Germany.
The active cooperation between Military Hospital 175 and its German partners has resulted in the recent establishment of a Vietnam – Germany Medical Center in the Vietnamese hospital.
At the meeting, delegates shared COVID-19 prevention experience. The German side highly valued Vietnam's successes in COVID-19 prevention and control and treatment for COVID-19 patients as well as in socio-economic development while ensuring social stability and improving people's living standards.
On the occasion, Leipzig city thanked the Vietnamese hospital for providing medical supplies for it to cope with COVID-19.
The two sides spoke highly of the achievements of their partnership, considering them valuable contributions to developing the two countries' fruitful ties in medicine.
Also at the event, the two sides discussed matters of mutual concern relating to heart surgeries, rehabilitation, sports medicine, and cancer-related diagnosis and treatment. The discussions also focused on strengthening their medical cooperation in the time to come.
They also agreed to soon organize trips for experience sharing, technical transfer, and exchanging doctors and nurses.
Translated by Mai Huong
- Russia Sets Priority for Boosting Defense Cooperation With CIS, CSTO, SCO
- Vietnam and US continue promoting multifaceted cooperation
- Xinhua Headlines: Swift, decisive, transparent, cooperative -- China buying world time in fight against coronavirus epidemic
- Vietnam, Russia seek to boost defence links
- Wuhan medic: 'Many more infections than official numbers show'
- China Deploys Military to Deliver Medical Supplies to Hubei Province Amid Coronavirus Outbreak
- Churches Wipe Out Millions In Medical Debt for Those in Need
- Private hospitals warned over failing safety and quality standards
- Coronavirus outbreak: Patients arrive at China's new hospital as death toll reaches 362
- Coronavirus outbreak: Patients arrive at China's new hospital as death toll reaches 414
- Coronavirus outbreak: Patients arrive at China's new hospital as death toll reaches 425
- German media: Vietnam kidnapping throughout Slovakia
- Images of 'doctors wearing home-made face masks and scrubs made from bin bags' appear online as China admits it is RUNNING OUT of medical gear due to coronavirus
- Ho Chi Minh City building 500-bed makeshift hospital for novel coronavirus treatment
- German coronavirus evacuee describes life in quarantine
- Designing A Disaster-Proof Hospital
- Poland gives EU unlikely Vietnamese trade boost
- Coronavirus vaccine could be available in 6 months thanks to £20m cash boost from UK
- Coronavirus: First patients in new flat-pack hospital as deaths hit 427 with 20,000 infected in ‘months’ long outbreak
- Int'l community see Xi's inspection to anti-epidemic frontline a boost in confidence
Military Hospital 175 boosts medical cooperation with German partners have 411 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at July 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.