Newly-elected President Nguyen Xuan Phuc , who served as Prime Minister during the 2016-2021 tenure, is a politician with extensive experience, the article said, citing the effective implementation of macro management policies during his term.
Such policies have contributed to spurring the national economic growth, and accelerating Vietnam's international integration through major multilateral agreements like the EU-Vietnam Free Trade Agreement ( EVFTA ), the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) and the Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership (RCEP).
Therefore, Vietnam has been one of the few countries in the world that have posted positive economic growth (2.91 percent), according to the article.
It also lauded achievements recorded by the Government headed by PM Phuc in containing the COVID-19 pandemic and ensuring economic development.
Pham Minh Chinh, the new Government leader, had held many important positions and made significant contributions to national economic development, Party building and anti-corruption, the article continued.
The new leaders are expected to adopt sound orientations, decisions and policies in order to create great strides in socio-economic development in the next period, it said.
The article also stressed that the friendship and cooperation between Vietnam and Mexico are set to be further consolidated, enhanced and elevated to a new high./.
- For the Many: How Labour’s 2017 General Election Manifesto changed everything
- Trudeau attacks Tories for not releasing platform as leaders prepare for debate
- Act on anti-Semitism or face "eternal shame", deputy leader of UK's Labour
- Vietnamese president dies at 61
- Analysis: PN Leader's first anniversary
- Landmark Maldives poll sees opposition leader claim victory
- Zimbabwe opposition leader charged after asylum bid fails
- The 'dos & don'ts' of federal leader debates
- ‘Labour knew its 2017 election manifesto was full of holes’
- ‘The Tories and Labour may want a snap election, but only a second referendum could solve the problem of Brexit’
- Macron's 'En Marche' kicks off election campaign in Germany
- Labour leader Howlin calls for election over 'fatally weakened government'
Mexican newspapers highlight election of top Vietnamese leaders have 359 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.