Hanoi (VNA) – Japan’s Ube Construction Materials Co. has set up a subsidiary in Ho Chi Minh City to sell waterproof agents and other construction materials in Vietnam and other Southeast Asian countries.
Ube Construction Materials , a Tokyo-based wholly owned unit of chemical giant Ube Industries Ltd., said it owns a 51 percent stake in the new local arm, Ube CT Construction Materials Vietnam Co., which has an initial capital of 753,100 USD.
The rest of the stake is held by two other Japan ese companies – 37.5 percent by T. Chatani & Co., a subsidiary of chemical goods trading house OG Corp., and 11.5 percent by Koatsu Gas Kogyo Co., a manufacturer of high-pressure gas.
The waterproof materials market in Vietnam is expected to expand in line with the country’s economic growth, an Ube Industries spokesman told NNA, commenting on the establishment of the new local unit as the Ube group’s first business base in Vietnam.
Ube Construction Materials was founded in 2015 and plays a central role in the group’s construction materials business./.
- Lenovo forms services unit
- Vietnam's IT way to social progress
- Asia reports strong PC monitor sales
- Software, services set to drive Vietnam IT
- Asia sees healthy PC sales
- Dell sets off on overseas sales blitz
- Fosun invests 800 crore in realty venture with Ahuja Constructions
- Microsoft to support IT development in Japan
- Microsoft Scores Big with Early Windows 7 Sales
- Police probe Yahoo! Japan in child porn case
- Asia should follow Japan's data breach laws
- SingTel unit to construct $2B submarine cable system
Japan's Ube Construction Materials forms sales unit in Vietnam have 248 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.