Specifically, HFIC, SGGP and Saigon Co.op will launch medium and long-term credit financing packages to suit the needs of businesses in the parities. Simultaneously, HFIC also actively sends staffs to instruct businesses in setting up investment and productionevelopment projects, production expansion projects, and technical infrastructure support.
By Ai Van – Translated by Anh Quan
- More work needed to popularise Vietnamese goods
- Made-in-Vietnam products - pride of Vietnamese people: MoIT
- Russia supports businesses in cooperation with Vietnam: Deputy PM Kozak
- Strong advocator of Vietnam’s business development
- Vietnam among five biggest investors in Cambodia
- More work needed to popularise VN goods
- M&A Vietnam Forum 2019 – “Going for breakthrough”
- South Korea introduces products in Hanoi
- S.Korea to tighten control over low-cost tours from Vietnam
- WEF ASEAN meets common concerns of regional countries and beyond
HFIC, SGGP, Saigon Co.op cooperate to support Vietnamese enterprises have 265 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.