Along with strengthening the inspection of pandemic prevention activities, especially at hospitals, schools, supermarkets, and places of worship, it should strictly punish those who fail to abide by prevention and control regulations as well as those facilitating illegal entry into Vietnam and illegal immigrants, he said.
- 9-year-old girl who had been on life support at hospital dies Friday evening
- Who Does U.S. Support in Syria? Some Former Allies Are Helping Iran, Others are Attacking with Turkey's Backing
- U.S. Soldier Killed in Afghanistan Was Highest Enlisted Soldier Supporting Trump Administration’s New Adviser Brigade
- Ariana Grande's Surprise "Thank U, Next" Release Has Fans Asking "Who's Aubrey?"
- Trump's Alliance Against Iran: Saudi Arabia and Partners Join Israel in Supporting U.S. as Others Turn Away
- A struggling Ohio community asks: Is any job better than no job?
- What’s Really Needed to Fight Climate Change Is Money, and Trump Will Not Contribute a Cent
- Madison Square Garden Co., LA Clippers owner wage expensive fight over Inglewood mayor’s race
- Mourinho comes out fighting, vows to knockout current Man United crisis
- Kavanaugh's Lesson For Democrats Is That It's Always Worth A Fight
- Read Susan Collins’s Speech Declaring Support for Brett Kavanaugh
- THE NOONER for 10-19-18
HCMC asked to support southwestern provinces in COVID-19 fight have 533 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.