The race marks the first event to be launched following collaboration between the administration of Hanoi, the Vietnamese Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Francophone University Agency (AUF), the International Organisation of the Francophonie (OIF), and the Diplomatic Academy of Vietnam.
The purpose of the function is to respond to International Francophonie Day on March 20, which is being held this year with the theme of "Francophonie women, resilient women".
Participants will be made up of diplomatic corps, embassies, and various Francophonie organisations, along with French businesses, French-speaking students, and teachers based in Hanoi.
Competitors must register for the race between April 6 and April 29 in categories such as a 1.7km race for children aged between five and 11, a 3.5km race for adults, in addition to a 8.5km race for adults.
Further details and other information can be found by visiting https://www.facebook.com/coursefrancophonie.
- Hanoi chairman slapped with three-month suspension
- Analysis finds record high number of woman versus woman congressional races
- ‘If not now, when?’: Black women seize political spotlight
- Keke Palmer: 5 Things to Know About the 2020 MTV VMAs Host
- The history of the women nominated for vice president
- Women's Community Shield set to return at Wembley on same day as men's version
- Indian women golfers set to make history at LPGA event
- Community Shield: FA confirms men's and women's double-header
- Rod Studd talks about the potential of a Women's Tour and World Championships
- England Women withdraw from 2021 SheBelieves Cup in the USA
- Maya Jama sets pulses racing as she puts on a VERY busty display in a marble print bikini and sheer dress in stunning snap from her Ibiza getaway
- Women's World Cup: Mithali Raj, Jhulan Goswami donate signed match jerseys to Lord's museum
Hanoi set to play host to first Francophonie race for women have 276 words, post on vov.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.