The exhibition is being organised by the Thang Long-Ha Noi Heritage Conservation Centre.
On display are nearly 100 photos on historical moments in Hanoi and Saigon on April 30, 1975, which reveal the joy of people around the country after receiving news of victory from Saigon.
Notably, touching stories and memories from historical witnesses who spent years fighting for the reunification of the country are recounted within the framework of the exhibition, as a means of re-enacting history .
The exhibition is open to visitors until the end of May./.
- Celebrate National Tequila Day At Home: Cocktail Recipes, Tips, Zoom Backgrounds & More From Velas Resorts
- Photo exhibition showcases Vietnam’s fight against COVID-19
- Sketching artists inspire love for Hanoi
- Hanoi – endless inspiration for poets
- Photo wall captures moments in 25 years of Vietnam-US relations
- Ho Chi Minh Trail –path to national unification and development
- GMS delegates active in Hanoi
- Hanoi strengthens hand, foot and mouth disease and diphtheria prevention
- Ton Hoa Sen cycling cup to start on National Day
- 'Happy to be naked' Julia Bradbury explains her kids' reaction to her nude photo
Hanoi photo exhibition celebrates National Reunification Day have 221 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.