Based in Manila, it is the 53rd office FPT Software has established in 25 countries and territories across the world.
Despite formidable challenges brought by the COVID-19 pandemic, the firm's revenue in the Philippines surged 65 percent in 2020.
With the establishment of the new office, FPT Software expects to increase the number of employees here by 25 percent to 221 by the end of this year.
In 2015, FPT Software established its first Philippine office in the country's oldest city of Cebu. The company expanded their presence with a second office at IT Park Cebu City four years later. In this market, FPT Software focuses on providing Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) services, management services for Application Management Service (AMS) and Infrastructure Management Services (IMS), and software services targeting English-speaking markets.
FPT Software is a global technology and IT services provider headquartered in Vietnam, with more than 500 million USD in revenue and 16,000 employees in 25 countries and territories. As a pioneer in digital transformation, the company delivers world-class services in Smart factory, Digital platforms, RPA, AI, IoT, Cloud, AR/VR, BPO, and more.
It has served 700 customers worldwide, a hundred of which are Fortune Global 500 companies in the industries of Automotive, Banking and Finance, Logistics & Transportation, Utilities, and more.
- These are the best Microsoft Office deals for December 2020
- HBO Max: Everything about the app set to stream Wonder Woman 1984, Matrix 4 and Dune
- State Audit Office strengthens technological adoption
- QTake: the software system behind ‘Avatar 2’
- Best speech-to-text software in 2020: Free, paid and online voice recognition apps and services
- Inadequate court software still gets people wrongly arrested, lawyers say
- Remote filmmaking: how film sets operate now
- Logitech delivers sub-micron level mouse sensitivity through software update
- Office 365 APIs let you plumb the Web into your Inbox
- UK sets up new unit to minimize post-Brexit trade disruption: senior official
FPT Software sets up third office in Philippines have 298 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.