The Da Nang Department of Construction has made public a list of commercial housing projects in which foreign organizations and individuals are allowed, or not allowed, to buy apartments or houses.
Monarchy resort complex, one of the commercial housing projects that allows foreign organizations and individuals to own housing.
This list includes 17 commercial housing projects that allow foreigners to buy and own houses: Blooming Tower Da Nang; Golden Square complex of commercial services, hotels and apartments; Quang Nguyen commercial apartment building; P.A Tower hotel and apartment complex.
Apartment building No.38 Nguyen Chi Thanh (Lapaz Tower); Apartment building No. 6 Nguyen Du Street (Danang Plaza); HAGL Lakeview apartment building; Thuy Tu urban area; Monarchy resort complex; Harmony Tower Apartment building; Summit Apartments;
An Vien residential area; Da Nang Green Hoa Binh Complex; Tower Garden Apartments; Azura Apartments; Da Nang estate and Da Nang cruise wharf; FPT Da Nang Technology Urban Area.
Da Nang also named three projects that do not allow foreigners to own houses, including: F-Home Apartments, Da Nang Diamond Tower (hotel complex, Marriott serviced apartments and houses for sale) and Indochina Riverside Tower.
The department suggested the Department of Natural Resources and Environment and relevant agencies review the grant of licences to foreign organisations and individuals in projects that are off-limits to foreign buyers.
- Time to Buy? Manhattan Real Estate Has Worst Second Quarter Since Financial Crisis
- Real estate's Net turf war
- Real estate deals online: U.S. Government fights for your rights
- Hot property: How Zillow became the real estate data hub
- First auction of Thai real estate on Web
- You can finally buy Lenovo's 3D-sensing Project Tango Phone
- The rise of online estate agents in the UK
- 5 home-buying tips for first-timers and old-timers
- Trump Shows Interest in Buying Greenland. Denmark Isn't Selling
- Does that house come in green?
- How Brexit has helped make one Paris suburb the most expensive place to buy in France
- Sanlam-Piramal talks to buy 8% in Shriram Cap
Foreigners allowed to buy houses in 17 real estate projects in Da Nang have 317 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at April 16, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.