In line with Article 229 of the 2015 Penal Code's Clause, eight other accomplices of Hoang, who are former Ho Chi Minh City officials, were sentenced to between 30 months and 7 years in prison for "violating regulations on land management.". Three of them have already been convicted in other cases for "violating regulations on the management and use of State assets, causing losses and wastefulness", thus their aggregate jail terms adding to from six to 14 years.
- Ex-Ohio county prosecutor gets 60 days jail
- Two directors of a firm get 3-year jail termin coal scam
- Former US Congressman Gets 10-Year Jail Term, Must Repay $1Mln For Fraud - DoJ
- Bank robber who stole $150,000 and was jailed for 11 years is now a Georgetown law professor who advises Trump on justice reform after studying in a prison library and winning two Supreme Court cases
- Vietnam jails music teacher for 11 years for posting 'hostile anti-government material' on Facebook
- Wrongfully convicted man is freed after 11 years in prison for a string of armed robberies he didn't commit
- Chris Huhne facing jail sentence after admitting perverting course of justice
- George Pell sentenced to six years' jail for sexually abusing two choirboys
- Vietnam Sentences Music Teacher to 11 Years for 'Anti-State' Facebook Posts
- Scarlett Keeling’s killer jailed for ten years for the horrific rape and death of British teen in Goa 11 years ago after mum’s epic battle for justice
- Michael Panayides jailed for 11 years for killing Dutch cyclist Gitta Scheenhouwer
- Ice addict who was on his way to buy drugs when he lost control of a stolen Mercedes and killed a Dutch cyclist is jailed for 11 years
Ex-minister of industry and trade gets 11-year jail sentence have 625 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.