In the past three years, the Netherlands-based World Press Photo received about 75,000 photos from 125 countries.
The winning photos have been collected and displayed at many places around the world.
Dutch Consul General in HCM City Carel Richter thanked the municipal People's Committee for its support for the organisation of the exhibition.
This is an activity in celebration of the fine friendship between the Netherlands and Ho Chi Minh City, he stated, adding that several winning photos features cooperation between his country with Vietnam in general and Ho Chi Minh City in particular, especially in circular economy water management, food safety and sports.
The exhibition will be open for free until April 16 at Le Van Tam Park on Hai Ba Trung street of District 1.
- Ninth grade Vietnamese boy spends day as Canada Consul General, discusses gender equality
- HCM City: The Factory hosts two art exhibitions
- Property industry business group calls on HCM City to ease developers’ pain
- Many HCM City universities offer programmes in English
- HCM City to be more selective in choosing high-rise apartment projects
- No new suspected coronavirus cases in HCM City
- HCM City locals find ways to enjoy life during novel coronavirus outbreak
- HCM City negotiate deal for Lee Nguyen
- HCM City seeks to revive tourism after coronavirus blow
- First Mekong Beauty Show opens in HCM City
- HCM City vows best conditions for Indian investors
- French consul general: Wuhan is where I should stay
Dutch Consulate General holds photo exhibition in HCM City have 227 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.