Da Nang (VNA) – The central city of Da Nang has maintained its leading position in terms of readiness for information and communications technology (ICT) development and application, after topping the Vietnam ICT Index rankings for the 12th consecutive year .
In the rankings for 2020, the city led the way with a total score of 0.9238, followed by the neighbouring province of Thua Thien-Hue.
Compiled by the Ministry of Information and Communications since 2005 and based on UN criteria, the Vietnam ICT Index assesses technical infrastructure, IT application, online public services, and the IT industry.
It has secured a prestigious reputation over the years and serves as a foundation for the ministry and local authorities to adopt appropriate decisions and policies to develop the ICT sector and the IT industry./.
- Trump mocks 'Da Nang Blumenthal,' top Dems in fiery Tennessee rally supporting Kavanaugh, Blackburn
- Holiday shoppers set to spend more this year
- Associated Press Top 25 men's basketball poll: Carino's ballot
- Felt's Facts: 3 undefeated region matchups, top-10 most-played rivalries, career stat updates
- Bills Hall of Famer Thurman Thomas says 'Bills Mafia' different than '12th Man'
- LOCAL BRIEFS: MU women's basketball ranked 12th in Lindy's Sports preseason poll
- NHL capsules: Eberle scores twice, Islanders top Penguins, 6-3
- AP Top 25 Takeaways: First major upset shakes Big Ten
- Covenant 's Smith Named Runner Of The Year, Teams Place Second
- Marchand scores twice as Bruins top Hurricanes, 3-2
Da Nang tops ICT Index for 12th straight year have 232 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 27, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.