Speaking at the event, Vietnamese Ambassador Thach Du said that 2017 marks an important milestone in the two countries' relations. Therefore, the joint organization of celebration activities is to make the two countries' people, especially young generations, understand more about their time-honored friendship and solidarity.
Minister of State of the Cambodian ministry Ung Sean highly valued the bilateral relationship, adding it has been nurtured ceaselessly through the exchange of delegations from the grassroots to highest levels.
After the ceremony, the two sides participated in friendly badminton and table tennis matches.
They also took part in Cambodia's traditional dances and sang songs praising Vietnam-Cambodia solidarity.
Within the framework of activities to mark the 50th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties, a friendly football match between the two countries' national U17 teams will take place at the National Olympic Stadium in Phnom Penh on June 21.
- Numerous activities to be held to celebrate Vietnam-Cuba diplomatic ties
- Sporting events in February halted due to coronavirus threat
- VN, Poland marks 70th anniversary of diplomatic ties
- How sport events are affected due to coronavirus
- VNA leader elected head of Vietnam-Spain Friendship Association
- Programme features traditional culture and customs of ethnic groups
- Vietnamese culture promoted in Saudi Arabia
- Traditional martial arts federations contribute to VN-Algeria ties
- Vietnam Formula 1 racetrack named after Hanoi
- F1 Vietnam Grand Prix begins media accreditation process
Cultural, sport event marks Vietnam-Cambodia diplomatic ties have 219 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.