The move comes following an urgent notice issued by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism to local authorities throughout the country.
Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Van Hung states that due to the COVID-19 pandemic developing in a complicated manner, tightening preventive measures against the SARS-CoV-2 virus is vital. Indeed, the importance of following these measures is especially true during National Reunification Day on April 30 and May Day on May 1.
The management boards of various museums, relic sites, and festivals have been requested to follow the Ministry of Health's 5K message in Vietnamese of Khau trang (facemask), Khu khuan (disinfection), Khoang cach (distance), Khong tu tap (no gathering), and Khai bao y te (health declaration).
The Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism has therefore urged local authorities to inform residents about COVID-19 prevention and control measures, including wearing face masks in public places, regularly washing hands with soap or hand sanitizer, and remaining vigilant to fight against the COVID-19 pandemic.
The administration of cities and provinces nationwide has been asked to punish people who violate pandemic prevention measures in areas relating to culture, sports, and tourism.
- Ba Ria Vung Tau: Holding many cultural activities in the second quarter 2010
- Egyptian TV channel live broadcasts Vietnam’s culture
- Thang Long Citadel hosts Mid autumn festival activities for students
- SLC elections postponed for May 31
- Activities cheer kids on int’l children’s day
- Prince Albert: Saskatchewan's Gateway to Culture
- Ford Freestyle launch postponed to April 26
- 2007 Central Highland Gong Culture Festival starts
- Ethnic group’s Culture Days promote Vietnam’s unique culture
- Volunteers help spread Vietnam’s culture
- All rural villages to have cultural centres by 2010
- Vietnam’s top ten cultural events of 2013
Cultural activities nationwide postponed due to COVID-19 have 277 words, post on vov.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.