Currently, there are 452 streets, including 370 ones in Cu Chi District named after Vietnamese heroic mothers.
On the occasion, the yearbooks were handed over to Vietnamese heroic mothers and relatives of heroic mothers.
Speaking at the ceremony, Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Le informed that over the past years, Cu Chi District has well performed preferential policies for people with meritorious services to the revolution through practical movements like presenting houses of gratitude to Vietnamese heroic mothers, taking care of the heroic mother, etc.
By Manh Hoa –Translated by Huyen Huong
- I Grieved For My Mother On the Set of
- Gadget-obsessed in Ho Chi Minh City
- New iPad launch: Live from the streets
- A Guide to All the Best, Worst and Weirdest 2017 TV Pilots You’ll Probably Never Watch
- 'Golden Child' Plotted to Kill Parents After They Learned She Failed Out
- Erika Alexander On the Legend of Maxine Shaw,
- iPad 5 rumor roundup
- Here Are the 10 Scariest, Most Bone-Chilling Stories You'll Read All Year
- Why Were Three Teenage Rape Victims Bullied Out of School in Oklahoma?
- A Drive Through The End Of The World
Cu Chi District names 171 streets after Vietnamese heroic mothers have 253 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at April 28, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.