Hanoi (VNA) – Vice Chairman of Hanoi People's Committee Chu Xuan Dung required raising the warning against COVID-19 resurgence in the city to the highest level at a meeting of the municipal steering committee for COVID-19 control on April 29 afternoon.
He noted that two F1 cases have been detected in Hanoi in connection with the latest cluster of cases in the northern province of Ha Nam, and urged relevant agencies to accelerate tracing work .
Anyone who leaves Hanoi during the holiday is required to make health declaration when returning, he said.
Later in the evening, CDC Hanoi confirmed one new patient in connection with the case in Ha Nam.
- COVID-19: Hanoi capital records two more community cases
- Turkey's daily COVID-19 death toll hits highest level since May
- Italy extends COVID-19 curbs in more regions as new cases pile up
- COVID-19: Wage growth at highest level since 2008 and payrolls show signs of recovery
- Italy reports 475 COVID-19 deaths on Saturday, 16,310 new cases
- Italy reports 477 COVID-19 deaths on Friday, 16,146 new cases
- Tighter COVID-19 rules kick in for London as cases mount
- Despite steady popularity, Jokowi’s COVID-19 policies raise questions about decisiveness and communication: Analysts
- 2 COVID-19 patients discharged in Singapore; 1 new reported case: MOH
- COVID-19: Spain reopens border as Latin America cases pass two million
- Iran announces 15 new COVID-19 deaths, raising total to 107
- COVID-19: US death toll rises as China cases fall
COVID-19: Hanoi raises warning to highest level, two new cases suspected in Hung Yen have 226 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.