PANO – Chinese fishing ban has no legal value on the waters under Vietnam's sovereignty. Thus, Vietnamese fishermen can continue going offshore and fishing.
Nguyen Van Trung, Deputy Head of the Fisheries Surveillance Department answered that when he was asked by the press on China's unilaterally putting a fishing ban at the waters, which comes into effect from May 16 th to August 1 st , 2014.
|Photo for illustration. dantri.com.vn|
On May 21 st , the Fisheries Surveillance Department said that fisheries surveillance and coast guard forces have been given enough logistics and care for their health. The forces are determined to hold firm to safeguard Vietnam's sovereignty over its sea.
Around the area where China is illegally placing the Haiyang Shiyou – 981 drilling rig, Vietnam's law enforcement forces are supporting and protecting Vietnam's fishermen. Some 40 Vietnamese fishing boats are fishing there as usual despite dangers posed by China's armored fishing ships.
Translated by Ngoc Bich
- Care For Fish, Make Sure You Do
- Pot Calls Kettle Black - Hypocrisy Alert
- Online Dating - Have Fun And Avoid The Lurking Dangers
- Where Have the Cuddly Teddy Bears Gone? the Inhumane Practice of Bear Farming
- Solar Vs Nuclear
- Sources Have Confirmed It - Chuck Norris to Take Over the US Government
- The Case of Thai Joint Venture With Japanese Partner in Construction Business
- Secret Trials in the United States
- Characteristics of Hong Kong School Guidance and the Implementation of Comprehensive School Guidance
- World of Warcraft Gold Farming
Chinese fishing ban has no legal value under Vietnam’s sovereignty have 1523 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 14, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.