The meeting witnessed the participation of heads of ADSOM+ WG of ASEAN member states, the ASEAN Secretariat, and partner countries, including Russia, China, the U.S., Japan, the Republic of Korea, Australia, New Zealand and India.
Lt. Gen. Vu Chien Thang, Director of the Department of Foreign Relations under the Vietnamese Defense Ministry, led a delegation to attend the meeting.
At the event, participants were updated on activities of the experts' working groups (EWGs) of the 14th ASEAN Defense Ministers' Meeting Plus (ADMM+) on humanitarian aid and disaster relief, marine security, military medicine, counter-terrorism, peacekeeping operations, humanitarian mine action and cyber security.
They also exchanged views on a joint draft statement of the eighth ADMM+ and agreed on the dates and agendas of the ASEAN Defense Senior Officials' Meeting Plus and the eighth ADMM+.
On this occasion, the Bruneian side also provided updates on relevant activities and events within the ADMM+ framework in 2021.
Translated by Trung Thanh
- Inside the FIRST EVER virtual TV BAFTAs: Socially-distanced presenters, no audience, 'flat' banter and no after party... yet fans laud all involved for doing their best amid the 'beautiful mess' of COVID-19
- Houston Grand Opera goes virtual in search of talent for upcoming season
- Race of Champions opens up virtual event to all sim racers
- Race to Erase MS to Hold Drive-in Gala at Rose Bowl
- ASEAN's relations with partners develop strongly and practically: Official
- Biden painted into a basement 'Rose Garden strategy' corner
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 9
- LG SN7Y soundbar review: Great Atmos sound for less
- Vietnam attends 33rd ASEAN-US Dialogue
- VIETNAM'S BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES AUGUST 7
- What sort of future does the conference industry have?
- Can majority rule survive America's widening political divide?
Brunei holds ADSOM+ WG via virtual format have 279 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 8, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.