Bamboo Airways has become the official transporter for Viet Nam's national football and futsal teams.
The airline signed a deal with the Viet Nam Football Federation in Ha Noi on Monday.
The men's and women's national teams, futsal squads as well as national youth teams will be taken to all games, competitions and training camps onboard Bamboo flights.
Players and team staff will be given priority check-ins and oversized luggage will be allowed to transport training equipment.
The first flight under the new deal will take the men's national team to the UAE in June for the 2022 World Cup qualifier.
Other tournaments this year are the AFF Cup, the Asian U23 qualifier and the 31st SEA Games.
"The support of sponsors including Bamboo Airways plays a key role in improving the quality of teams' training and competitions," said VFF Vice President Tran Quoc Tuan.
Bamboo Airways General Director Dang Tat Thang said the company was proud to be the special partner that serves teams who are national representatives in tournaments.
Apart from national squads, Bamboo Airways also transport other football clubs such as Ha Noi FC, HCM City FC and Thanh Hoa FC. It is also the main sponsorship of the National Cup. VNS
- Transport minister bats for methanol-based fuel
- Indian team wins Michelin’s 2016 ‘Mobility For All’ international design competition
- IIT Kharagpur team wins top honours at KPIT Sparkle 2016
- KPIT’s national innovation contest draws 1,500 ideas from 10,500 engineers
- India and Sweden to work together on transportation and safety
- Visteon teams up with American Center for Mobility to enhance its AD platform
- World Cup: Saudi Arabia team safe after airplane scare involving an engine failure in Russia
- Can Republic FC knock off Major League Soccer's newest team? Open Cup play heads to L.A.
- Nissan and Enel team up to transform EVs into mobile energy sources
- Goa National Games in March-April next year: Official
- Baja SAE India 2014 sees 120 teams race for top honours.
- Bye-Bye, Buses: Autonomous Shuttles May Soon Upend Public Transportation
Bamboo Airways becomes national teams’ transporter have 364 words, post on bizhub.vn at April 20, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.