Jakarta (VNA) – The 2nd EU-ASEAN Workshop on Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) took place virtually over two days with speakers and participants including transport officials from the two blocs.
The event was supported by the Enhanced Regional EU-ASEAN Dialogue Instrument (E-READI), a development cooperation instrument that facilitates cooperation between the EU and ASEAN in priority policy areas of joint interest.
Through this workshop, the EU and ASEAN exchanged knowledge and experience between the two regions on ITS, and discussed challenges and opportunities for ITS development in ASEAN. It was also an opportunity for presenting and validating the findings and draft recommendations of a study entitled "ITS Study on the Recommendations for the Development of National ITS Master Plan".
The study is dedicated to assessing ITS developments in ASEAN Member States, taking the existing regional and national-level initiatives into account, in order to provide recommendations on the steps needed to be taken by AMS to develop ITS National Master plans and to ensure the interoperability of ITS implementation within the ASEAN region./.
- Transportation and the Three Es - Energy, the Economy and the Environment
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning spawn new jobs in eCommerce
- Emotional Intelligence - Are You Leveraging Scarce Resources?
- A Transportation Management System Can Help Businesses Grow
- Manifestation Intelligence Review - Is This Laws of Mind Guide a Scam?
- Video Surveillance System Devices
- The 2009 Transportation Authorization Bill
- Reaching Your Goals With Effective Business Intelligence
- Give Credit to Your Immune System
- Considerations For Implementing Systems in Financial Service Organizations
- Towards Intelligent Software - A Virus Scanner Example
- Sales Force Automation System - Benefits For Your Businesses
- System Challenges For Organizations in a Recession
- Get Focused - Four Areas to Reign in Your Power
- Gas Stations and the IP Camera Surveillance System
- The Truth About the New Graded Greyhound Handicapping System
- Airport Security Systems
- Comparison of CCTV Surveillance Camera - Deciding Between Digital, Hybrid Or Analog Systems
- Does Intelligent Speed Adaptation (ISA) Promote Safe Driving?
- Human Development - Focus on Jean Piaget
ASEAN, EU focus on Intelligent Transport Systems have 326 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 30, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.