The event was part of the activities to mark the foundation of the Defense Trade Union (March 6), International Women's Day (March 8), and the 90th anniversary of the Ho Chi Minh Communist Youth Union (March 26).
According to Deputy Editor-in-Chief of the People's Army Newspaper Senior Colonel Do Phu Tho, the festival attracted the active participation of youths from eight agencies under the General Department of Politics, including the Central Military Court, the Department of Military Security Protection, the Military Library, the Vietnam Museum of Military History, the People’s Army Cinema, the Military Social Insurance, and Military Printing One Member Co., Ltd. No. 1.
On behalf of the participating units, Senior Colonel Tho called upon youths to donate their blood to save more patients.
Mentioning the blood shortage at various hospitals, especially when the COVID-19 pandemic is developing complicatedly, Deputy Director of Military Hospital 103 Senior Colonel Nguyen Van Nam hoped that youths in the whole military in general and agencies and units under the General Department of Politics in particular will donate their blood.
Below are some photos of the event.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Zoa Morani Donates Blood For Plasmatherapy Trials After Recovering From COVID-19
- Zoa Morani does her bit, donates blood plasma to help Covid-19 patients a month after recovering from virus
- Zoa Morani donates blood for Covid-19 plasmatherapy: ‘They even gave me a certificate and Rs 500. Wont lie, I felt super cool’
- She Lost Her Job And Is Donating Blood To Make Money. And Her State’s Unemployment Website Kept Crashing.
- Justice Department watchdog reviewing decision to keep immigration courts open during pandemic
- Justice Department assessing whether to bring hate crime charges in Arbery shooting
- Farmer's blood club saves thousands of people
- Return gift for ration: Hindu refugees from Pakistan hold a blood donation camp in Ahmedabad
- Obama Had No State Department Inspector General for More than Four Years
- Hedge fund boss gives Conservatives their biggest donation in six years
- Blood cancer sufferers given drugs lifeline as NHS approve pill derived from Thalidomide that can boost survival by five months
- Labour Facebook account posts sick pictures of Boris Johnson and Matt Hancock with blood on their hands
Youths of Political General Department donate blood have 354 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.