Buenos Aires (VNA) – Newly-accredited Ambassador of Vietnam to Argentina Duong Quoc Thanh on March 2 presented a letter of credentials to President Alberto Fernandez who showed his belief that the ambassador will make contributions to developing the two countries' relations.
Expressing his honour to be the Vietnamese Ambassador to Argentina, Thanh extended Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong's greetings to the Argentine President and his spouse as well as the Argentine Government and people.
He affirmed he will do his utmost to boost bilateral friendship and cooperation in politics, economy, culture, and science and technology.
He briefed the host on Vietnam's recent socio-economic achievements and the outcomes of the recent 13th National Party Congress with major targets and orientations for national development in the new era.
President Fernandez appreciated Vietnam 's economic development achievements, affirming that the country's success in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic is a bright spot and experience for many nations around the world.
He confirmed Vietnam is one of Argentina's important partners in the Asia-Pacific region and believed the bilateral comprehensive cooperation will develop further in the future./.
- 1st UAE ambassador arrives in Israel, presents credentials
- Vietnam’s ambassador to Argentina begins new term
- Ukrainian President praises Vietnam's achievements in renewal process
- Vietnamese across the world celebrate traditional Lunar New Year
- Foreign friends send delighted congratulations to Việt Nam’s excellent new President
- President Trần Đại Quang laid to rest in his hometown
- Vietnamese embassies celebrate Tet in Malaysia, Japan
- Late President “loved and respected by many”
- President Kovind accepts credentials of five envoys in virtual ceremony
- Museum receives photos and items honouring Vietnamese Ao Dai
- Five new ambassadors arrive for duty in Ha Noi
Vietnamese Ambassador presents credential letter to Argentine President have 305 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.