Vietnamese football star Nguyen Quang Hai (R) – Illustrative image (Photo: VNA)
Vietnam are leading with 11 points from five matches and need to finish top of Group G to confirm their place in the third round of the Asian Qualifiers, which will also guarantee them a place in the AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Finals.
While Indonesia are out of the running, Malaysia, Thailand and United Arab Emirates still have a chance, setting the stage for an exciting end to Group G.
"The goal is that we get a card to the final round of the Qualifiers for the World Cup," said Vietnamese team's head coach Park Hang-seo.
"In 2021, the Vietnamese football team will play in some important tournaments and they are great challenges. Our success is in the past, but now the team must look to the future."
"This is a busy year, so we will have to allocate strength for major tournaments such as the Asian Qualifiers, the AFC U23 Asian Cup Qualifiers, the SEA Games and AFF Cup," said Park to local media.
- Cricket World Cup 2007 Will Bring the Series of Action-packed Thrill
- Everyone Is Obsessed By Cricket World Cup
- My Buddy Mario - A True World Traveller and Conoisseur of Intercultural Experiences
- Fascinating Facts About Ecuador
- Evaluating ESL, TEFL, TESOL Job Offers For Teaching English Abroad
- Tony Stewart Wins 3rd of the Year! - SCI August 13th Issue
- US Open Odds -- Double the Money
- Stock Car Insider - July 3rd Issue
- Buying a Home in Memphis, Tenn
- Making Outsized Returns in the Stock Market - Using the Dow Theory
- A Look in College Football's Rear View Mirror - The Worst of 2006
- Deck Coatings & Their Care
Vietnam to face Indonesia first after AFC adjusts World Cup 2021 Qualifiers schedule have 320 words, post on dtinews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.