Over the past time, the Standing Committee of the Compilation Board for the Vietnam Border Guard Law has actively worked with the Department of Legal Affairs of the Ministry of Defense (MND), the Criminal and Administrative Legislation Department of the Ministry of Justice and relevant units to prepare documents for draft decrees guiding the implementation of the Vietnam Border Guard Law.
In addition, they made recommendations for the MND to prepare documents for the law building process as scheduled.
Concluding the conference, General Chien hailed the committee's remarkable efforts and achievements in the compilation of draft decrees to contribute to the Vietnam Border Guard Law so as to soon put it into life.
The Deputy Defense Minister also requested the Vietnam Border Guard Command to promptly complete the draft decree detailing a number of articles of the law and to bring up other issues relating to the law.
Translated by Chung Anh
- Migrants Using Turkish Military's Gas Grenades Against Greek Border Guards - Athens
- Border guard force’s task performance hailed
- Deputy Defense Minister works with Gia Lai provincial border guards
- Border guard troops actively prevent COVID-19 disease
- New law soon to stop transfer of teachers in first 10-years of service, says Assam Education Minister
- NHS staff aren’t border guards. We won’t police the ‘hostile environment’
- New law soon to stop transfer of teachers in first 10-years of service
- Border forces of Vietnamese, Chinese provinces hold joint patrol
- Border marker between Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia witnesses trust, solidarity, and peace
- Frontex to boost EU border mission in Greece
- Govt mulls amending insolvency code to introduce chapter on cross border cases
- Rape Trees, Dead Migrants and the Consequences of an Unsecured Border
Vietnam Border Guard Law should be soon implemented have 274 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 12, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.