Hanoi (VNA) – National flag carrier Vietnam Airlines will operate up to 34 flights per day on the Hanoi-HCM City air route , equivalent to over 12,000 seats, the highest number among Vietnamese airlines .
All flights on the route connecting the country's two leading economic hubs will use wide-body aircraft Airbus A350 and Boeing 787 since March 28, a representative of the airline said. The carrier is also the one having the most frequent use of the twin-aisle aircraft on the route.
The airline will use the narrow-body Airbus A321 airplane only for flights in early morning or late evening.
Vietnam Airlines has seriously observed COVID-19 prevention and control measures, such as asking passengers to make medical declarations, checking their body temperature, and providing them with hand sanitiser.
According to the Centre for Asia-Pacific Aviation (CAPA), the Hanoi-HCM City is the world's second busiest route in terms of seat capacity, just after Seoul-Jeju in the Republic of Korea./.
- Vietnam Airlines in talks to sell more shares to foreign airlines
- Cebu Pacific ups seat capacity to Vietnam
- Vietnam Air to lease 20 A321neo planes to to expand regional flights
- 10 ways airlines are making first class better and better for the 1%
- From Mindanao to the Land of the Rising Sun via the Queen City
- United’s CEO cheated death a month into the job and is now leading the company in a battle to become America’s best airline
- Venezuela becoming pariah for foreign airlines
- Airline workers share 14 insider facts about flying most passengers don’t know
- Vietnam wants peaceful end to sea disputes
- At secret Vietnam gig, dissidents hope Obama remembers them
- Asiana all set to become a beautiful airline
- CEB boosts frequencies in 3 international routes
- PH joins search for missing KL airliner
- National Day of Vietnam
- Vietnam’s Last Centurion passes on
- Cebu Pacific seeks more seats for Hong Kong route
- CAB gives airlines more Asean, global routes
- Raising the bar: Vietnam’s luxury chocolate pioneers
- Duterte seeks maritime cooperation with Vietnam
- Kerry starts final Asia push with Vietnam tour
Vietnam Airlines to provide 12,000 seats per day on Hanoi-HCM City route have 329 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 26, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.