Of which, domestic revenue reached VND194.1 trillion, fulfilling 17.1% of the full-year target. Revenue from crude oil hit VND3.2 trillion, equivalent to 13.8% of the year's plan, while State budget collection from exports reached VND22.7 trillion, accounting for 12.7% of the year's target.
Domestic revenue collected from State-owned enterprises reached VND23.3 trillion, similar to 15.7% of the estimate, while budget collection from foreign-invested enterprises (excluding crude oil) reached VND41 trillion, fulfilling 20.6% of the 2021 target.
Revenue from non-state trade and services taxes reached VND55.2 trillion, equal to 23.2% of the yearly estimate, in addition to VND19.9 trillion collected from land use tax, accounting for 17.9% of the year's plan.
Total State budget expenditure in the first two months of the year was estimated at VND148.4 trillion, equivalent to 8.8% of the estimate. In which, recurrent expenditure reached VND103 trillion, fulfilling 9.9% of the estimate.
Development and investment expenditure was recorded at VND26.9 trillion, equalling 5.6% of the estimate, while that of interest payment reached VND28.6 trillion, equal to 24.2% of the year's plan.
- HCM City: State budget collections down 12.4 pct
- HCM City State budget collection slumps
- HCM City: State budget collections down 12.4 pct.
- Top Missouri lawmaker pitches $700M in state budget cuts
- Coronavirus In Pennsylvania: Budget Fallout From COVID-19 Containment Measures Hitting The State
- Kentucky faces budget shortfalls as its economy staggers
- States with few virus cases get big share of relief aid
- Budget deficit has doubled
- FBR’s collection slumps 17% in April
- State bailouts and federal spending: Which states give, and which receive?
- Budget 2019 seeks to shift terms of trade in favour of agriculture
- The next big battle on Capitol Hill concerns aid to states and localities
State budget collection reaches VND220.5 trillion in first two months have 266 words, post on en.nhandan.org.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.