|A cafe on Nguyễn Hữu Huân is closed off following local COVID-19 outbreaks in Hà Nội — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt|
The requirements include a distance of one metre from one customer to another or a shield between them. All restaurants have to report their COVID-19 prevention and control work via an app.
Discos, bars, karaoke venues, online games shops, and sidewalk food stalls and trà đá (iced tea) mobile stalls will remain closed, however.
Local authorities have also requested agencies to check COVID-19 prevention and control at religious facilities in preparation for their operations opening.
At the city's COVID-19 meeting on Monday, Deputy Director of the municipal health department Hoàng Đức Hạnh said the local outbreaks had been basically placed under control, with the city recording no new community cases for 14 consecutive days.
However, new cases could still emerge, as foreign experts and technicians are allowed to enter the city, and students from across the nation will return to the city to resume in-person learning at universities and colleges.
Between February 17 and March 1, Hà Nội logged 35 COVID-19 cases, with 18 sites sealed off over links to the cases. Quarantine has now ended at all of these sites.
- I tried to visit restaurants from a ‘95 guidebook. Almost everything was closed.
- With Business Closed, Skooter's Roadhouse Files Lawsuit
- Restaurants In Bel Air Open For Christmas 2018
- OC Brewing Company To Change Into Seafood Restaurant
- Top 10 budget restaurants and cafes in Pembrokeshire
- Bologna city guide: what to see plus the best bars, restaurants and hotels
- Lyon city guide: what to see plus the best bars, restaurants and hotels
- 10 of the best restaurants and bars in San Sebastián – chosen by the experts
- Black Sands Brewery to close for 6-month renovation, reopen as Fort Point Lower Haight
- London's best late-night restaurants and cafes – chosen by the experts
- Oakland Eats: New Owners Taking Over Plum Bar, Doña Tomás Closing After 20 Years
- Top 10 craft beer bars in Budapest
Restaurants and cafes in Hanoi can reopen, street stalls and bars remain closed have 326 words, post on ven.vn at March 2, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.