The meeting will be held in Yen Hoa ward, Cau Giay district of Hanoi. Shareholders are advised to register for the meeting by March 26.
During the meeting, the participants will discuss a report on its performance in 2020, plans for 2021 and a financial report , among others.
In the first two months of 2021, PV Power produced 2.8 billion kWh of power, with estimated revenue of over 4.67 trillion VND (202.51 million USD) and pre-tax profit of 410 billion VND (17.77 million USD).
In 2021, the firm aims to produce over 21.2 billion kWh of power./.
- MLB odds, picks, lines, predictions, best bets for April 27: This three-way parlay pays better than 5-1
- WBSS 2: Prograis vs. Relikh, Donaire vs. Tete doubleheader set for April 27
- Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder II set for April 27 or early May, says Frank Warren
- Fox Valley scoreboard for Saturday, April 27
- Marlborough racing tips for Saturday, April 27
- MLB DFS: Kris Bryant and top picks for April 27 DraftKings and FanDuel daily Fantasy baseball lineups
- NBA DFS: Kawhi Leonard and top picks for April 27 FanDuel, DraftKings daily fantasy basketball lineups
- Under Armour CEO assures shareholders company is on track for growth
- Ford Ranger, Electric SUV, Stock Price All Addressed at Ford Annual Meeting
- Nissan shareholders to meet in April to appoint new director
- Legg Mason's largest shareholder, Singapore's Shanda Group, increases investment
- Fox Valley scoreboard for Friday, April 26
PV Power to organise shareholders’ meeting on April 27 have 257 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.