The second stage has been carried out by the university and the Ho Chi Minh City-based Pasteur Institute since February 26. The trials have been taking place at the university in Hanoi along with the medical centre of Ben Luc district in the southern province of Long An, featuring the participation of 560 volunteers aged between 12 and 75, including 80 individuals over the age of 60.
Lieutenant General Do Quyet, director of the Military Medical University, said since the trial involves the participation of numerous volunteers suffering from underlying health conditions, competent authorities have prepared for a range of scenarios to ensure the safety of all volunteers.
- Desperate Quest for Herpes Cure Launched 'Rogue' Trial
- Why a Zika Vaccine is a Long Way Off
- Prison Architect interview: putting the triple-A market on trial
- NIH awards $10 million to advance microneedle patch for flu vaccination
- Microneedle Vaccine Patch
- Morrowind is a good reason to dip your toe in Elder Scrolls Online – even if you hate MMOs
- Gene Targeting Discovery Opens Door for Vaccines and Drugs
- Nano-Sized Drug Carriers Could Be Future Treatment Option for Lung Disease Patients
- Talking elderly Egyptian women and sexy Japanese men with Overwatch hero designer Geoff Goodman
- NicVAX Flunks Late-stage Trial
- iWatch Rumors: Wearable enters final stages of testing, but may not debut until 2015
- Tech Interview: Trials Fusion
Numerous elderly people join second stage of Nano Covax vaccine trials have 205 words, post on vov.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.