Nestle has launched the NAN OPTIPRO with HMO and OPTIPRO protein.
HMOs are the third most abundant solids in breast milk and scientifically proven to boost children's immunity.
Tanti Ermawati, business executive officer of Nestle Vietnam Infant Nutrition, said: "With the relaunch of HMO-added NAN OPTIPRO, we look forward to bringing a comprehensive nutritional solution for children and helping nurture their full potential."
To mark the launch, the company began a programme called 'Moments of Amazing Kid Growth' that seeks inspirational stories about the amazing growth journey of Vietnamese children aged two to six through stories of hands.
Singer Phuong Vy, the brand ambassador for Nestle NAN, said: "The hands are a subtle metaphorical image of a child’s amazing growth. Children learn and explore the world through their hands. The movements of touching, grabbing and feeling are the child’s first and basic interactions with the world around them.
"To me, every amazing growing moment of my child is priceless. I am grateful for those moments and thank NAN for sharing a meaningful programme that reminds me of my wonderful journey of motherhood and my kid's amazing growth."
The programme will be organised from March 22 to April 30 at https://www.nestlemomandme.vn/en .
Mothers can join the programme and share their kids' growth moments.
NAN OPTIRPO is distributed nation-wide through supermarkets, mother and baby shops, big milk stores, and e-commerce platforms. — VNS
- Nestle launches plant-based Harvest Gourmet brand in China
- Nestle launches vegan alternative to tuna
- Nestle eyes rural markets, to reach 1.2 lakh villages in next 2-3 years with relevant portfolio
- Nestle gets peanut allergy treatment with US$2 billion Aimmune buyout
- More than beans: Nestle recycles cocoa fruit waste to replace sugar in chocolate
- ‘People, purpose, partnerships, planet, and performance’ - The Five Ps of Nestle
- Nestle to use insect protein in Purina pet food
- Pandemic boosting demand for plant-based foods, Nestle says
- Got no milk: Nestle creates vegan KitKat bar
- Upcoming EC, condo launches in 2020 to consider if you are planning for a new home
- Church bans grieving family from having the word ‘Nan’ carved on gravestone
Nestlé launches NAN OPTIPRO have 396 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.