HÀ NỘI – The book cafe Vincent Le Café, inspired by Vincent Van Gogh’s painting style and other European cultural values, will present a screening of the Oscar-winning movie Loving Vincent at 7pm tonight.
Loving Vincent is the world’s first fully painted feature film which was written and directed by Dorota Kobiela and Hugh Welchman. It tells the story of Armand, a young man who comes to the last hometown of painter Vincent van Gogh (played by Robert Gulaczyk) to deliver the troubled artist’s final letter and ends up investigating his final days there.
The film premiered at the 2017 Annecy International Animated Film Festival before winning the Best Animated Feature Film Award at the 30th European Film Awards in Berlin. It was nominated for Best Animated Feature at the 90th Academy Awards in 2018.
The movie will be presented in the original English language with Vietnamese subtitles. Everyone is welcome to the free screening. VNS
- Vietnamese movie screened at RoK film festival
- In A Post-Weinstein World, Louis CK’s Movie Is A Total Disaster
- 'Loving Vincent' brings Van Gogh's art alive
- REWIND: 25 best Filipino movies of 2018
- 50 TV and movie remakes that are better than the original
- The 100 best movies on Amazon Prime right now
- The 100 best drama movies of all time, according to critics
- The 100 best crime movies of all time, according to critics
- RANKED: The 16 most disappointing movies of the year
- The 25 worst movies of 2018, according to critics
- Tommy Chong And Other Weed Experts Discuss Why Stoners Love “Planet Earth II”
- My 11 most memorable movie moments of 2017
Movie screening of ‘Loving Vincent" at Vincent Le Café have 269 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.