Reportedly, over the past time, due to the spread of the COVID-19 pandemic, both units focused on their main tasks, namely managing immigration work while developing the economy and COVID-19 prevention and control.
In addition, the two sides closely coordinated with each other to address immigration work as well as illegal border crossings amid the complicated developments of the pandemic.
Concluding the conference, Major General Quach Huy Hoang and Senior Colonel Do Ngoc Toan hailed the cooperation between the two sides, agreeing to continue working together to both manage immigration activities and prevent and control the COVID-19 pandemic.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Make Kishtwar terror-free once again: J&K DGP to security forces
- Vietnamese, Cambodian units agree to boost cooperation
- CLV parliamentary committees agree to boost cooperation
- ASEAN nations boost cooperation in fighting drug trafficking at sea
- Vietnam, Czech Republic boost cooperation
- Iraqi Security Forces Eliminate Senior Daesh Leader 'Katkut'
- France to deploy 'exceptional' number of security forces as government braces for violent yellow vest protest
- Military chiefs of Turkey, Azerbaijan and Georgia meet to boost cooperation on regional security
- Turkey, Iran to boost cooperation in fight against terror
- Turkey, Iran to boost cooperation in fight against terror, decide on joint operations
- Vietnam, Ukraine boost cooperation on public administration training
- Belgium to Boost Troops Number in Afghanistan by Over 2.5 Times
Military and public security forces to boost cooperation in immigration management have 211 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.