This offer will see the entrance fees for Royal Palace, Hue Imperial Palace (Dai Noi), and Hue Museum of Royal Antiquities priced at VND100,000 for adults and VND20,000 for children. In addition, the sightseeing fees to the mausoleums of King Minh Mang, King Tu Duc, and King Khai Dinh will be priced at VND75,000 for adults and VND20,000 for kids.
Furthermore, guests who book tours to three historic sites, including Hue Royal Palace, King Minh Mang mausoleum, and King Khai Dinh mausoleum, will pay a fee of VND210,000 for adults and VND40,000 for children. Meanwhile, the admission fee to tour four locations, including Hue Royal Palace, the mausoleums of King Minh Mang, King Tu Duc, and King Khai Dinh, will be VND265,000 for adults and VND50,000 for children.
Tickets to visit the all of the ancient capital's relic sites is VND290,000 for adults and VND55,000 for children, with the fees set to be applied to both international and Vietnamese guests.
Mai Xuan Minh, deputy director of Hue Monuments Conservation Center, said the reduction scheme for tour operations aims to stimulate greater domestic tourism demand whilst supporting travel firms to overcome the adverse impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- NAHCON officials visits historical sites in Madinah
- Nando's offers a 50% discount to healthcare workers fighting COVID-19 and launches a 'pay it forward' deal for customers to surprise their friends
- Company offers wastewater discounts to restaurants
- Reallusion COVID-19 Care Program Offers Home Access for Academic & Corporate Workgroups, Along with a 50% Off Software for All
- Amazon is giving up to $50 off on Apple Watch Series 5
- Pokemon Center Currently Offering Free Shipping on All Orders
- Best Philips Hue Smart LED Light Bulbs in 2020
- Heritage sites face demolition under draft district plan proposal
- Hue cuisine for no more than 50 cents
- Hue, Da Nang set up free rice ATMs
- Historic oil production cuts 'will not halt slump in demand'
- LG Tone HBS-FL7 Bluetooth earphone gets first-ever discount on Amazon
Hue offers 50% discount when visiting historical sites have 314 words, post on vov.vn at March 3, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.