HCM CITY — A competition called "Ayyo Hiphop 2021" with professional and amateur dancers from HCM City and neighbouring provinces will be held at the HCM City Labour Cultural House on March 6.
There will be separate sections for men and women. Dancers will have 45 minutes to show their style.
The judges will include top dancers like Snoop Gee from La Difference dance crew, Shunen from XClown Crew, and Libra from Street Ladies, who will also offer a dance workshop at the event.
The event will feature DJ Rufu of XClown Crew and MC Son Clown of Destiny Family.
It will take place from 4-6pm at 55B Nguyễn Thị Minh Khai Street in District 1. Entrance fee is VNĐ100,000.
Hip Hop has become mainstream and well-loved by the youths of HCM City in recent years. To please the savvy clientele, some giants of the nightlife industry have organised weekly Hip Hop night events in the city where every Hip Hop events are guided by resident DJs.
Hip Hop music has also evolved and claimed its dominant position in the most envied nightclubs in the city. The Hip Hop community does not only include break-dance and grafitti lovers, but also branches out to those who have fallen in love with the pumping beats. — VNS
- Madison teenagers make moves as hip-hop duo Trend-N-Topic
- How Hip-Hop Transformed New York
- Six hip-hop shows bringing heat to Austin this spring
- Bloomfield Native's Love for Hip-Hop Leads to a New Game
- HCM City’s photo contest highlights women and ao dai
- Students face difficulty in entering State-owned high schools in HCM City
- Hip Hop Day Founder Dies
- Vietnam – Cuba diplomatic relationship marked in HCM City
- Osmic Mentoe – The man who grows hip hop and gets us back to the city
- Why hip hop is now the gospel for Chad Da Don
- Portland's Hip-Hop Day organizer Idris "StarChile" O'Ferrall dies at 42
- Kanye tweets right -- What happens when a hip hop icon takes the red pill and dares to challenge liberals
Hip hop competition in HCM City have 359 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 1, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.