Ho Chi Minh City authorities have set a target of creating 140,000 new jobs in 2021, according to the city Department of Labor, Invalids and Social Affairs' plan for the year.
In addition to job creation, the Department planned to provide vocational training for 371,000 students as well as offering 300,000 jobs to employees and reduce poverty households by 0.4 percent.
At the meeting, Mr. Hoan requested the Department to support foreign experts who are working for companies in the city by allowing them to enter Vietnam as soon as possible but still follow Covid-19 preventative measures.
Simultaneously, the Department must take heed of training to workers and enhance connection between skilled employees with employers to satisfy enterprises' demand of high quality workers.
Additionally, the Department must pay attention to job creation for former drug addicts and apply friendly management in drug rehabilitation facilities.
- Amit Shah sets target of 200 seats for 2021 Bengal polls
- Delhi power demand set to create a new record this winter: Discom
- Flipkart to create 70,000 new jobs ahead of big shopping event
- HCMC set to carve out class-1 city by merging three districts
- Broadband infrastructure provider CityFibre to create 10,000 new jobs
- New job titles meant to improve elder care
- Indonesia’s Pandemic Response: A Law to Create Millions of Jobs
- The best new job opportunities and expert advice to get you back to work, fast
- Unemployed? Here are 8 online resume-writing services to help you land a new job
- HCM City generates 90,800 new jobs so far this year
- Man left mortified after his first day at new job goes terribly wrong
- Helena Bonham Carter and Pierce Brosnan set to star in new romcom telling the story behind the famed 1914 West End production of Pygmalion
HCMC sets target of creating 140,00 new jobs in 2021 have 273 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.