HCMC lists over 44,000 people prioritized for Covid-19 vaccination
The Saigon Times
|A medical worker performs a Covid-19 test. HCMC has listed over 44,000 people prioritized for the Covid-19 vaccination, including medical workers – PHOTO: VNA|
HCMC – The HCMC Department of Health has sent the General Department of Preventive Medicine under the Ministry of Health and the HCMC Pasteur Institute a list of 44,175 people prioritized for the Covid-19 vaccination.
Deputy Director of the municipal Department of Health Nguyen Huu Hung said that the priority list includes 285 medical workers who are treating Covid-19 patients at hospitals, 388 members of contact tracing teams, 1,362 employees joining the epidemiological investigation, 600 soldiers and 1,042 police officers.
Some 38,000 members of Covid-19 prevention teams, 1,710 workers who are in charge of taking samples for testing, over 500 quarantine workers and 257 staff members in charge of injecting residents with the Covid-19 vaccines have also been prioritized.
HCMC has no active coronavirus hotbeds, so the city is not identified as a prioritized locality for vaccination, the local media reported.
Vietnam is set to start the Covid-19 vaccination on March 8, using the first 117,600 doses of the Covid-19 vaccine produced by British drugmaker AstraZeneca that arrived in the country on February 24.
- The 'Truth Decay' research that made Obama's reading list
- HCMC takes heeds of child care, education
- Ex-leader in HCMC admits guilt in public land transfer
- Over 19 lakh excluded from Assam’s final NRC
- 347 people were killed in Baltimore this year. The mayor pledges to fight the culture of violence
- John McCain Is the 31st Man to Lie in State at the Capitol Rotunda—Here's a List of the Others
- Last 19 impoverished areas in Tibet rise out of poverty
- Hinduja brothers second-wealthiest in UK's annual rich list
- It all started from U-19 World Cup for players such as Virat Kohli: Makhaya Ntini
- Ancient Indigenous aquaculture site Budj Bim added to UNESCO World Heritage list
- Sheikh Abdullah’s birthday dropped from list of holidays in Jammu and Kashmir
- Forbes Billionaire List 2019: Mukesh Ambani is world's 13th richest man; Amazon's Jeff Bezos bags top spot
HCMC lists over 44,000 people prioritized for Covid-19 vaccination have 325 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at March 5, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.