The HCM City Department of Agriculture and Rural Development is building a ‘golden brand’ for its agricultural enterprises, Vo Van Hoan, vice chairman of the city’s People Committee, has said.
In 2020, none of the 30 enterprises receiving the HCM City Golden Brand Award were in the agricultural sector.
Hoan has encouraged enterprises to develop brands for local agricultural products and services. Can Gio District specialties, for example, that have already been branded include dried shark catfish, bird’s nest and mango.
The development of high-value agricultural products together with tourism will benefit the local economy and maintain agriculture.
Dinh Minh Hiep, director of the municipal Department of Agriculture and Rural Development, said the city will continue to call for more investment in agriculture. The aim is to increase its number of agricultural enterprises to 2,000 from the 1,910 enterprises in 2020.
Ninety per cent of agricultural enterprises in Viet Nam are small or micro sized, with capital of less than VND10 billion (US$430,000).
The country's agriculture sector targets being ranked in the top 15 in the world, in which the agricultural processing sector would rank among the top 10 countries by 2030. — VNS
- Crosby’s golden goal caps Canada’s Olympics
- Corn, Iowa football still cozy despite trophy flap
- Good times back for 76ers under new management
- Vikings shore up agreement to play at TCF Stadium
- Chemistry, continuity keys to success
- Rhule caps off first class as Owls surge forward
- Wearing deodorant or peeling an ORANGE 'can pollute office air and cause workers to suffer with fatigue and headaches'
- Walmart Recall In Minnesota: 6,400 Pounds Of Frozen Meat
- I Went on a Quest for Legit Health Tips at Gwyneth’s Goop Summit
- Coming to America: 19 movies about U.S. immigration
- Can electric football ever again create a buzz?
- Brooklyn arena ready for spotlight
HCM City to build 'golden brands' for agricultural products have 318 words, post on bizhub.vn at March 4, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.