HCM CITY — Frontline health workers, non-medical personnel who are potentially exposed to Covid-19 patients and samples and police and military personnel will be the first to get vaccines in HCM City, according to its Department of Health.
On Friday it submitted to the Ministry of Health's general department of preventive medicine its COVID-19 vaccination priority list.
More than 44,000 people will be vaccinated now, including 2,270 health workers, 388 contact tracing personnel and 1,362 people in COVID-19 surveillance groups.
The rest include 600 army personnel, 1,042 police officers, 513 personnel at government-designated quarantine facilities, 38,000 individuals in community groups for COVID-19 monitoring, prevention, and control.
The vaccination, comprising two AstraZeneca shots, is expected to begin on Monday.
The first batch of 117,600 doses arrived on February 24. — VNS
- HCM City needs better HIV/AIDS prevention policies for transgender women
- WB to provide credit for institutional reforms in HCM City
- MotorGospel Ministries Receives Coveted Guidestar Platinum Seal
- Everything I Learned While Getting Kicked out of America's Biggest Anti-Vaccine Conference
- Flu vaccine program brought forward as surge in cases surprises health authorities
- The fight against climate change: four cities leading the way in the Trump era
- Digital Trends makes Inc. 5000 list for third consecutive year
- Experimental Ebola vaccine could be 'game-changer' in Congo outbreak
- Masan MEATLife set to list shares on UPCoM
- iPatientCare Supports National Influenza Vaccination Week – December 1 through 7, 2019
- The southern provinces of Việt Nam will receive many billion-dollar FDI projects
- The southern provinces of Vietnam will receive many billion-dollar FDI projects
HCM City releases priority list for receiving COVID-19 vaccine have 252 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 7, 2021. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.